The Best Custom Draperies For Your Home
Sunburst’s drapery line adds traditional beauty to any home. With a variety of colors and styles, draperies are the perfect way to dress up your windows. Draperies are versatile window treatments, adding a feeling of softness and a sense of comfort to a room.
Whether you’re looking for living room, dining room, bedroom, or kitchen window treatments, draperies are adaptable to any size window in any room environment. Window drapes are considered a very classical treatment, but with Sunburst’s wide variety of fabric styles, you can select a drapery design that will not go out of style any time soon. With such a full and luxurious look and with numerous options, draperies will add tremendous value and beauty to your home.
- Privacy liners add insulation and offer excellent light control
- Extra fullness creates a luxurious look
- Fabric covered head rails on valances and cornices for a finished appearance from all viewpoints.
- Includes options such as tie backs and combing fabrics
Proper installation of window drapes is almost as important as the product itself—an improperly installed window treatment can be tough to open and can get damaged easily. Sunburst Shutters & Window Fashions has a professional installation crew that comes to your home and installs your draperies precisely, making sure that each one operates perfectly.
Our local store will call you to set up an installation day and time that works for your schedule. Before the installers arrive, you will need to have removed all old window treatments and move furniture out of the way. This makes it easy for our installation team to get right to work on your new draperies.
If you have any questions about operating window drapes when we’re in the home, don’t hesitate to ask your installer, or you can always call the store.
Use our Find a Store search to find the store or representative nearest you.
All draperies have a five year warranty on fabrics, and a limited lifetime warranty on hardware.
Over 100 unique drapery fabrics in five different styles:
- Solid and Sheers
Wondering what drapery fabrics will look best in your home? Now you can see for yourself. Ask a rep to bring fabric samples to your home.
Eight different drapery styles:
- Standard pinch pleat
- Goblet pinch pleat
- European pinch pleat
- Ring top
- Rod pocket
- Tie top
- Tab top
Three add-on drapery options:
- Fabric tiebacks: keep drapery panels in place and add another element of style.
- Pieced panels: choose a contrasting color for the bottom 1/3 of the drapery for a stylish design element.
- Extra yardage: all fabrics are available by the yard for pillows, tablecloths, etc., so you can coordinate a look throughout the entire room.
Three hardware options for window drapes:
- Decorative 1" metal drapery hardware offers a clean look. The adjustable rods are made of durable steel that won't warp. The finial designs complement transitional and contemporary style draperies. Color options include black, satin nickel, antique pewter, and antique brass. Finials options include Classique ball, Rodeo, and Endcap.
- Decorative 2" wood drapery hardware provides the warmth of solid wood. Large diameter poles coordinate with heavier draperies and provide balance to larger rooms. With 5 color options and the beautiful Classique ball finials, wood hardware is a beautiful option for any drapery. Color options include mahogany, walnut, dark chocolate, black, and anodized bronze.
- Decorative metal traverse provides the functionality of a traverse rod, with the beauty of a decorative rod. It easily opens and closes draperies with a spring tension cord control which mounts to the wall. Finial options include Classique, Scroll, and Steinbeck.