Front Door Sidelight Shutters
Sidelight windows frame your front door beautifully, allow you to peek at your entryway, and let natural light fill your foyer. They can also let others see into your foyer, so cover them with a window treatment that can protect your privacy while making your home looks its best. For that, the choice should be obvious: custom plantation shutters and sidelight windows make a perfect pair.
We offer top of the line sidelight shutters in our following lines:
- Polywood® - Our best selling, patented faux wood shutter, with industry-leading energy efficiency and product longevity.
- Ovation® - Shutters built from natural basswood timber, bringing all the beauty of nature into your home.
- Reclaimed Wood - Repurposed wood, refinished to give your home that characteristic upcycled look.
- Studio Shutters - Standard builder-grade shutters, without the bells and whistles.
- Timberland Shutters - Faux wood shutters built to last, stained to look just like real wood.
Depending on your material and the shape of your door, we can offer you a variety of shutter frame styles, interior or exterior mounted:
- Decorative Frame
- Craftsman Frame
Divider Rail Separator
Want to open up the top half of your shutters, but not the bottom? Or maybe vice-versa? Divider rail shutters are incredibly popular for sidelight windows for that exact reason. Get half coverage, full coverage, or no coverage depending on what you need when you choose shutters with a divider rail.